Monday, February 16, 2009

Their Room is Ready

Well I didn't exactly meet the deadline I had set for myself of having the house ready by February 1st at the latest. At least now their room is done! Still some small projects around the rest of the house but those aren't as critical as a place for the little ones to lay their precious heads and sleep through the night!

Bags are packed for dad and girls. Mom hopes to pack her bag tomorrow! We really do have a second car seat! Hopefully we are all set and this stuff will just sit there for another 3 weeks!

4 comments:

Helena Parker said...

The mural is BEAUTIFUL! I love it! You are getting so close, yay!

Unknown said...

I love their room!! My kids both love monkeys too! Amber's room is done in pink and brown! We're getting so excited for you guys!

Jen said...

3 weeks? but my birthday is in 15 days. Well, okay, I see how keeping the girls in longer would be better:) Seriously great room for the girls....very exciting!

Mel said...

Wowie kazowie - that is a gorgeous room! And it's not even pink - woo hoo!

Did you paint it??? That would be incredibly impressive.

It sure looks like you are all set.

You are more prepared than most of us ever were... :)