Sunday, February 1, 2009

Couples Shower

Yes, last night was our 4th baby shower. We can not express how loved and encouraged we feel by all of our friends and family who have been "showering" us for 8 the last months. Not just at the actual showers but via the mail, email, phone calls, meals, and so many other ways. Our girls are not even here yet and the love they have already received is overflowing from our hearts. Last night was one of the highlights of my pregnancy. I am blessed, I feel loved, I am so grateful, thank you.
Having some fun!


2 comments:

Helena Parker said...

Awesome! I am so happy to see the love everyone is showering you 4 with! I only wish I could be closer to do more of it myself! Love you all!

Jenny Schlenker said...

So fun, and YES YOU ARE SO SO SO EVER SO LOVED!