Monday, December 15, 2008

Hut Trip - Continental Divide Hut

December 8th & 9th
Arriving at the hut, after a brief 1 mile snowshoe, easy even at 5 months pregnant! As long as the others are willing to let you rest every few minutes (thank you).


The men fixing dinner! Best pizza ever!!!



Hanging out by the stove, staying warm, laughing at the size of my belly!

Thank you to our awesome friends willing to adventure in the winter with the prego lady and to my wonderful husband who keeps us active, planning fun trips, and making great memories!

2 comments:

Helena Parker said...

The trip looks like it was so much fun! I wish we had fun stuff like that to do around here!

Jen said...

You astound me! Maybe easy for a 5 month preggo with one kid cooking, but two? My goodness. Maybe they will be adventurous too?