Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas, 26 Weeks, and More

Birthday lunch with truly amazing women,
I am blessed by your friendship.
p.s. I didn't spill on my white sweater!!!
A Christmas that we are both certain was like none other and probably won't ever be repeated. It was quiet and restful, filled with much love and excitement for the change the girls will bring to Christmas for many years to come!
Christmas Eve service at church.
My belly (or is it the girls) at 26 weeks!
Jen we are sorry if we squished you during the hug,
it looks like we took over half your body!

2 comments:

Helena Parker said...

Enjoy the peace and quiet while you have it! I love you guys and can't wait to see the girls when they make their grand entrance! :-)

Life at the Schneiders said...

What a truly fun lunch that was! So thankful for you Heather Warmuth and girls!