Tuesday, April 6, 2010

10 Months - January 2010

January was filled with activity and development for Abby and Brooke.

Abby started crawling on February 2nd! Brooke had been army crawling since January 6th. Abby would just sit back and watch Brooke cruise around. I continued to think to myself one of these days she is just going to lean over on to all four and take off. That is literally what happened. I was working at my desk, Abby was playing in her room. We made eye contact, she leaned over, and crawled to me!

Brooke had two top teeth come in!

Abby had her very first tooth on the bottom start to come up!

Both girls will clap when you say clap or "yeah". It is very cute and makes us all laugh and smile!

Abby crawling for the 1st time! Brooke finally getting outside after a yucky ear infection.
Brooke clapping! Yeah!
Brooke riding and playing with the car at the same time.
Michael & Brooke cuddling.
I had sanitized the toys so they were all out of the basket, Abby is in awe.
Brooke loves Renia's knitting!

No comments: