Sunday, October 18, 2009

Melodie & Reece Visit!!!

We are so lucky to have had such great visitors this summer. My cousin Melodie and her son Reece came to visit us over Labor Day weekend.

Reece could make Abby & Brooke belly laugh!

Do it again Reece!
Melodie & Reece took Brooke on her very first ride down the slide!


On our way home from the neighborhood park, loving where we live!

Reece liked Brooke's swing.

Best buddies watching Planet Earth together.

The gondola ride to the top of Vail Mountain.

The view from the top!

My favorite photo of the entire trip! They were not just on top of the mountain they were on top of the world together! I love you cousin, thank you for such an incredible time together.


2 comments:

Helena said...

I LOVE the pic of Mel & Reece!

Mel said...

We loved our visit, and seeing the four of you together was awesome. You are a loving, doting superstar mom.

My system for getting updates to your blog is not working at all, so I'm catching up on a month updates!

xoxo