Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hospital - Practice Run!

36 Weeks! - We had an appointment at the hospital on Monday so Michael decided to use that as a practice run for loading the car and getting all 4 of us to the hospital for the BIG Day!

Boys vs. Girls
Dad's bag is the 1 small blue bag on the front right vs. 7 items for all the girls pictured, there are still 2 more not packed for the practice trip, plus whatever they give us at the hospital!

That was just practice! Now it is Wednesday and we are enjoying iced coffee beverages on our front porch at 10:00am in the middle of winter!
You have to love living in the Colorado High Country - Glorious!!!
Note the snow on the mountains in the background but we just have on sweatshirts!

I feel so blessed that I am getting to relax at home, with my husband, in such an amazing place, just awaiting the arrival of our girls! My heart is overflowing!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I'm in the mode of constantly checking your blog for any BIG updates...
... I hope you let us know when the action starts!
xoxo,
Mel

Mel said...

Does Michael know how to post to the blog? I don't think you're going to be able to do it while you're in labor, unless you are a better woman than I was! (Which is entirely likely!!)

Helena Parker said...

That's a lot of stuff!! My heart is smiling. Love u guys!